Cruises to Israel - Samson Tours
|Flexible Cancellation Policy. We understand that with every political or regional hiccup cruise ships often change their port of call. That’s why we allow for cancellations up to 48-hours in advance.|
|You get the most advanced group booking sytem on the planet. You can register your group on our website and our system can handle all of your payments and notifications to members of your group. There’s no extra costs involved. You can set the maximum number of people you want on your tour and more!|
|It pays to promote! As a tour leader, you’ll travel for free with groups of 10 or more. As a tour member, you’ll have a coupon code that you can refer to your friends. They’ll save at least 5% off the tour and you’ll get Points which convert to Travel Dollars that will reduce the cost of your tour.|
Freebies! Every Group Tour Bus of 20 passengers or more gets FREE WIFI, a special welcome package, 2 free starter water bottles, custom signage, and more.
Secure & Flexible Payment Collection. Members can pay securely (through SSL encryption) by credit card, money order or check OR even make payments to a Group Escrow Account, which the tour leader completely manages.
Itinerary: Upon request, we’ll provide you with a custom itinerary based on your interests and capabilities. You give the final approval of the itinerary.
Here are some tour suggestions:
- Haifa to the Lower Galilee:Mt. ofBeatitudes,Capernaum,Jordan River,Cana ofGalilee,Nazareth
- Haifa to the Upper Galilee: Chocolate Factory in Carmiel, Safed: city of Kaballah, Rosh Pina, Capernaum, Kibbutz Ginosar
- Haifa to the Jezreel Valley/Mediterranean Coast: Beit Shearim’s Valley of the Rabbis OR Megiddo, Yokneam Winery,Caesarea, Druze villages,BahaiGardens, etc.
- Haifa to the Lebanese Border:BahaiGardens,Akko, Rosh HaNikra, tour of a Kibbutz
- Haifa to the Galilee, Dead Sea & Jerusalem, then on to Ashdod port. 1 overnight at the Dead Sea or Jerusalem.
- Ashdod to Old City, Jerusalem:Mt. of Olives, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, drive by Bethlehem, Elah Valley (David vs. Goliath)
- Ashdod to New City/Old City, Jerusalem: Yad vaShem, Mahane Yehuda Market, Ben Yehuda Street Pedestrian Mall, Ammunition Hill, Mt. Scopus, Western Wall, Mt. Zion, Jewish Quarter
- Ashdod to Beersheva: Ashkelon, Beersheva, Bedouin Village, Beit Guvrin, Elah Valley
- Ashdod to Tel Aviv: Jaffa, Nave Tsedek, Independence Hall, Nahalat Benyamin Street, Ayalon Institute in Rehovot.
- Ashdod to the Dead Sea Region: Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea Swim at a Private Beach, return to port.
- Ashdod to the Dead Sea & the Galilee, then on to Haifa port. 1 overnight at the Dead Sea or Galilee.
We can streamline your quote by providing as much as the following information as possible (please add to Comments section):
- What are the approximate ages of passengers in the group: 50’s-70’s, etc?
- Any disabilities?
- Any specific sites or requests?
- Do you want to add any activities like horseback riding, kayaking or firing ranges?
- What is the name of your cruise ship?
- What are the exact times of port arrival/return?
- Do you want us to hire a specific guide for you?