DIG IT IN THE LOWER HILL COUNTRY (FROM JERUSALEM)
Dates: March 21, 2018
Departs: Wednesdays (08:00). Join this amazing day tour into the Lower Hill Country of Judea (the Shefelah) and see the Stalactite Caves of Nahal Soreq, Tel Beth Shemesh where the Ark of the Covenant was returned by the Philistines, the Elah Valley where David fought Goliath and enjoy a three-hour archaeological dig, seminar and tunnel crawl at Beit Guvrin.
For those departing from Jerusalem, we will also have an visit to Rachel’s Tomb at the Bethlehem Border before returning you to your hotels.
Pickup/Returns: At your specified hotel or address in Jerusalem.
Enter a Coupon Code to Get a Discount!
- Pick a TourChoose any of our tours and visit the Learn More section for that tour. Be sure to visit the Group Page to know more about the tour you’ve chosen and the people you’ll be spending time with.
- Sign UpYou can cancel anytime up to 3 months before departure for a full refund. You can add your passport and other information at a later time from within your account.
- Pay Now or Pay LaterWhen you first checkout, you’ll be asked to pay a minimum deposit payment. You can then make payments of $50 or greater up to the final due date.
- Get UpdatesYou will receive email reminders and alerts from within your user account. You can update your passenger information, reservation and make additional payments up to 2 months before departure.
- Go on TourWhile touring, you can use our Stops section to prepare for the day’s tour, earn bonus rewards for future tours, leave feedback, and still select Add-Ons from within your account.