WATCH THEREFORE FEAST OF TABERNACLES TOUR
"There are many Israel tours, but few are during the Feast of Tabernacles as Israel is more crowded at that time—do you know why? It is the BEST and most CELEBRATORY time of the year to be in Israel! So, this pilgrimage includes so many things you would not experience on many tours to Israel and our itinerary also includes special times of worship and feasting with our Israeli Believing Brothers and Sisters in Messiah Yeshua!" - Dov Schwarz
Some of our Israeli Believing Messianic partners will be joining us at different points of the tour to share their insights, testimonies, and more!
Price Down Feature: The price of this tour drops by $315 per person, when the group reaches 20 or more paying passengers. Refer this tour to your friends. Members can choose to book their own airfare and save $1350 off the price.
This 9 day/8 night experience on land includes the Jerusalem March and the Ein Gedi Desert Celebration.
Download the brochure or click through the tabs for full information.
- Pick a TourChoose any of our tours and visit the Learn More section for that tour. Be sure to visit the Group Page to know more about the tour you’ve chosen and the people you’ll be spending time with.
- Sign UpYou can cancel anytime up to 3 months before departure for a full refund. You can add your passport and other information at a later time from within your account.
- Pay Now or Pay LaterWhen you first checkout, you’ll be asked to pay a minimum deposit payment. You can then make payments of $50 or greater up to the final due date.
- Get UpdatesYou will receive email reminders and alerts from within your user account. You can update your passenger information, reservation and make additional payments up to 2 months before departure.
- Go on TourWhile touring, you can use our Stops section to prepare for the day’s tour, earn bonus rewards for future tours, leave feedback, and still select Add-Ons from within your account.
Days/Nights: 9 days, 8 nights
Add Group Airfare: Yes
Only $100 per person of your balance is non-refundable. All other deposits and payments are fully refundable up to 3 months before departure. See your T&C section or Policies for more details.